10. What Type Of Contract Is It When I Buy A Home?

Posted on 13 August 2012

Sorry, we experienced a little error. The development team has been notified and will rectify it shortly.

There are two documents that you enter into when you buy a home.

The first is a contract for the purchase of your home. The second is a Residential Site Agreement that provides you with the continuing right to occupy the site. 

Your tenure is secure under the Residential (Land Lease) Communities Act 2013, and is supported by NSW State Government Legislation.

Read more from our blog