2. Can I Receive Government Assistance Or A Rebate On My Weekly Site Fee?

Posted on 13 August 2012

Sorry, we experienced a little error. The development team has been notified and will rectify it shortly.

If you are eligible for a pension or payments through Centrelink or Veterans Affairs, you are likely to receive rental assistance on your weekly site fee. See www.servicesaustralia.gov.au

Read more from our blog