Baby Boomer Culture
Posted on 28 February 2020
Here are some great snippets taken from Tweets on Buzzfeed about Baby Boomer culture that you may relate to...
- Forcing their kids to go to uni then disagreeing with the facts that they learned there.
- Demanding the sale price of items after the sale has already ended.
- Telling stories at a dinner party where they mention the ethnicity of every single person in the story, regardless of relevance…
- Telling the cashier they don’t use the self-checkout because it takes away jobs.
- Holding their mobile phone in one hand and texting with just their pointer finger (watch the younger generation use both hands!)
- Double spacing after the end of a sentence on a keyboard.
- Assuming every screen is a touch screen and then getting annoyed when it doesn’t work!
- Commenting ‘yum’ on every food pic that every restaurant shares on their social media sites.
- Name drop the first name of a random person in a conversation that they met 40 years ago without explaining who they are or how they know them.
- Lining up to board the plane 30 minutes beforehand. Licking their finger to grab a sheet of paper.
- Using the comment section of someone’s image on facebook to tell them hello and ask how they are doing.
- Taking the same group photo on 10 different phones rather than taking one photo and sending to each other.
Read more from our blog